Shaka Guide Big Island Kona Big Kahuna Driving Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: BIGKAHUNA
The Kona coast is lined with turquoise shores and rural towns. You’ll get an in-depth look at this picturesque side of the island on Shaka Guide’s Kona Big Kahuna Loop. From visiting some of the island’s top snorkel beaches to stopping at cultural sites that tell the story of Hawaii, this bite-sized tour packs a lot in.
Here are just a few of the fun things you can do on the tour!
• Stop at a bee farm for local honey
• Learn about and visit the site of Captain Cook death
• Visit an ancient historic site with neat “tiki” statues
• Learn about the Kona Coffee legacy and try free samples
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Recommended Start Time: 11:00 a.m.
Tour Starting Point(s): Kona and Waikoloa
Direction: Counterclockwise loop, ending where you began
Looking for even more adventure? Combine this tour with our South Island Epic Coastal Journey.
All Shaka Guide tours come with 24/7 customer support and a 100% money-back guarantee. Tours never expire.
Half-Day Tour (4-6 hours)
84 Narration Points